ExpandData centers at HostBlitz.com are designed for max uptime and peak efficiency. They’re regularly and independently audited to comply with industry best practice standards, such as SAS 70 Type II.
Our Provider, The Planet, also owns and operates its own facilities. This gives the ability to offer industry-leading availability while shielding our customers from any uncertainty.
Each facility is equipped to handle any challenge based on these unique advantages:
- Over 220,000 sq. ft. of raised floor space across eight facilities in Houston (2), Dallas (5) and London (1)
- Super secure data centers that are monitored 24x7x365
- N+1 power generator architecture
- N+2 redundant data center HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) systems
- Advanced fire suppression systems
- Preventive maintenance, performed regularly by our own highly trained personnel
Our data centers are built at enterprise levels to ensure protection, performance and expansion for our customers.
- Total network capacity in excess of 250 Gbps
- Global network reach utilizing seven Tier 1 providers including Level 3, Global Crossing, AT&T, AboveNet, NTT/Verio, PCCW
- Extensive peering relationships across North America and Europe
- 24x7 Global Network Operations Center staffed with Cisco and Juniper certified engineers
- Cisco Guard DDoS protection built into the core of our network and data analysis tools deployed on our backbone
Data Center Power
ExpandDelivering complete data center power redundancy to servers as well as heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We have multiple SAS 70 Type II certified data centers located in Dallas and Houston.
If any of our data centers were to experience a power disruption for any reason, you're covered. That's because we have a complete power management system, including backup generators in the unlikely event that normal power supplies fail.
We believes that keeping your data out of harm’s way is a must. That’s why our data centers are protected and monitored 24 hours a day:
- All guests are required to pass through a two-factor authentication barrier
- A Northern Proximity security badge is required for entry/exit on all data center doors in the facility
- Motion-sensitive cameras track all data center activity
We offer complete Network Security services, in addition to the physical data center security.
SAS 70 Type II Certification
Seven data centers are located in Houston and Dallas, have been certified by an independent auditor to be SAS 70 Type II compliant. By devoting substantial time and resources to SAS 70 compliance, assures our data center facilities, which we own and manage, meet the highest standards in guaranteeing the safety and security of your information technology.